Dining in Dallas
If you live here in Dallas or if you are planning a visit, here are a few of my current favorite spots that you should consider trying!
1. FT-33 // A few items on the menu worth tasting: Lamb Tartare, Ricotta and Summer Squash Agnolotti, and the Goat Cheese Tart. I also love the restaurant’s restrained industrial design.
2. La Duni // This is the perfect neighborhood lunch spot. Make sure to order their Crispy Rice Salad.
3. Lucia // When you dine here, it feels like you are in a sleepy restaurant in Tuscany. The simple rustic design elements add to that feeling, but the real focus here is the delicious food. Try the Foie Gras Stuffed Prunes and the Gnocchi.
4. Velvet Taco // Their breakfast tacos are a weekend staple in our home. They are packed all hours of the day and night. Love the custom art of the front facade.
5. Victor Tangos // Favorite cocktail in Dallas: Victor Tangos’ French 75.
What are some of your favorite spots? I’d love for you to share!